½ c. almond flour
½ c. tapioca flour
¼ cup + 1 tbsp. coconut flour
¾ tsp. real sea salt
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. oregano
¼ c. olive oil
1/3 c. milk (can sub coconut milk or almond milk
1 tsp. honey
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl and whisk.
3. Combine all wet ingredients in a small bowl and whisk.
4. Create a well in the dry ingredient mixture and pour in the wet ingredients.
5. Stir with a spatula, mixture may seem a little wet at first. Let it sit for a few minutes and coconut flour will absorb some of the moisture. Shape the dough into a ball and place on a sheet of parchment paper.
6. Using tapioca flour to keep your hands dry, start pressing the dough out into a 12” circle. The crust will be thin, about ¼” thick.
7. Slide your hands under the parchment paper and flip it over onto a pizza stone or greased baking sheet. Slowly peel back the parchment paper.
8. Add your favorite sauce and toppings.
9. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Less time for chewy crust, more time for crispy crust.