(makes 16 servings)
2 c. dates, pitted
½ c. cashews
¼ c. almonds
½ c. dried apples
2 tbsp. coconut oil
2 tbsp. cinnamon
1. Put all nuts, dates and dried apples in a food processor or blender and pulse until everything is in small chunks.
2. Combine melted coconut oil and cinnamon in a bowl and add nut/date mixture.
3. Mash everything together with your hands.
4. Dump mixture onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Press mixture out to desired thickness.
5. Refrigerate for 2 hours, cut and enjoy!
6. Keep in airtight container in refrigerator for up to one week.
Calories: 102, Total Fat: 4 , Cholesterol: 0, Sodium: 3, Potassium: 171, Total Carb: 18, Dietary Fiber: 3, Sugars: 13, Protein: 2