Balsamic Apple Glazed Pork Chops
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 30 min
6 tbsp. butter (melted) or olive oil
6 pork chops or loins
6 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
3 apples, sliced
1.5 c. applesauce
3 tsp. garlic cloves, minced
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a 9×13 glass pan, pour the melted butter (or olive oil) into the pan and spread to cover the bottom.
3. Arrange pork chops or loins in the pan. Pour 1 tbsp. of balsamic vinegar on each pork chop.
4. In a bowl, combine applesauce and minced garlic. Spoon ¼ c. of the mixture onto each pork chop.
5. Top with sliced apples.
6. Sprinkle with garlic salt and garlic pepper.
7. Bake for 30 minutes or until pork reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees.
8. Please note, this recipe can also be made using chicken breast.
Thanks and Stay Healthy! 🙂