Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 20 min
1 lb. flank steak or sirloin steak, sliced thinly
1 zucchini, chopped
2 carrots, grated or shredded
½ onion, minced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 lb. broccoli (or any other mix of stir fry veggies)
½ c. beef broth
3 tbsp. soy sauce (I like Tamari sauce by San-J)
4 tbsp. butter
½ tsp. ground ginger
1 tsp. garlic pepper
1 tbsp. arrowroot flour (or cornstarch)
1 tbsp. water
1. Saute veggies in a skillet or stir fry in a wok in 2 tbsp. of butter for 5-10 minutes. Remove from skillet/wok and set aside covering to keep warm.
2. Mix beef broth, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic pepper in a bowl and set aside.
3. Saute or stir fry beef in remaining 2 tbsp. of butter for 5-10 minutes or until cooked through.
4. Add sauce to beef and simmer for 2 minutes.
5. Mix together water and arrowroot flour in a cup and pour into beef/sauce mixture. Let thicken for 1 minute.
6. Add veggies to beef mixture and toss to coat.
7. Serve immediately by itself or over rice. Enjoy!
Thanks and Stay Healthy! ?