1 large head cauliflower, chopped
2 large eggs, whisked
½ c. shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. basil
1 tsp. oregano
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Add cauliflower to food processor and pulse until finely ground (about 2-3 c.)
3. Transfer to microwave bowl and microwave for 4-5 minutes or until soft. Let sit and cool for 10 minutes.
4. Using a cheesecloth or clean dish towel, squeeze as much water out of the cauliflower as possible. When you think you’ve got it all, squeeze it some more. Cauliflower has tons of water in it!
5. Transfer the cauliflower to a large bowl and stir in the whisked eggs, mozzarella, parmesan and seasonings.
6. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and press out cauliflower mixture into as large of a rectangle as possible. Spray it lightly with a nonstick spray and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
7. Add your sauce and toppings. Bake for another 3-5 minutes. If you like your toppings crispy, turn on the broiler for 1-2 minutes.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Thanks and Stay Healthy! 🙂