Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 20 min
5 boneless and skinless chicken breasts, thawed
1 tbsp. arrowroot powder (or cornstarch)
1 tbsp. water
½ c. honey
½ c. soy sauce (we like Tamari Sauce by San-J)
¼ c. raw apple cider vinegar
½ tsp. black pepper
1 bag of frozen broccoli or stir fry mix
1. Cut chicken into 1 inch cubes.
2. Combine arrowroot powder (or cornstarch) and water in a small bowl.
3. In a small saucepan, add arrowroot/water mixture along with honey, soy sauce, vinegar and black pepper. Stir well.
4. Simmer sauce on medium, stirring frequently until sauce thickens.
5. While sauce is simmering, cook chicken in a large skillet until no longer pink.
6. Add frozen vegetables, cover, reduce heat to medium and simmer for 5-10 minutes
7. Pour sauce over vegetables and chicken, mix well.
8. Serve over rice and enjoy!