(2 small loaves or 9 muffins)
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 25 min
½ c. cashew butter (or ¾ c. raw unsalted cashews w/1 tbsp. melted coconut oil)
1.5 medium bananas, ripe
½ c. almond flour
1 egg, whisked
½ tbsp. honey
½ tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
¼ tsp. cinnamon
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Grease small loaf pans with cooking spray.
2. In a food processor, combine cashew butter and bananas. Blend until creamy.
3. In a large bowl, whisk egg.
4. Add all other ingredients including cashew/banana mixture to large bowl. Whisk well to combine.
5. Pour batter into pan and bake at 375F for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Can also make as muffins (makes 9 muffins).
6. I like to add mini choc chips to mine!
7. Cool on wire rack. Slice and serve. Stores on counter for 3 days, up to 5 days in refrigerator.