1 lb. ground beef
½ onion, chopped or minced
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
1-2 carrots, shredded or chopped finely
28 oz. plum canned tomatoes
14.5 oz. diced canned tomatoes
6 oz. tomato paste
½ c. water
1/3 c. honey
1 tbsp. garlic salt
1 tsp. pepper
1 tbsp. dried basil
1 tbsp. dried oregano
1. In a skillet over medium high heat, combine onion, carrots, garlic and ground beef. Saute until beef is no longer pink.
2. Combine tomatoes in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into crockpot or stock pot (if cooking on stovetop).
3. Add meat and veggies to tomato mixture.
4. Add remaining ingredients to pot.
5. If using a crockpot, cook on low for 4 hours. If cooking on stovetop, simmer on medium low for 1.5 to 2 hours)
6. Pour over choice of noodles (tradition, spaghetti squash, zucchini noodles, carrot noodles).